call manager 4.1(3) issue

Unanswered Question
Aug 2nd, 2007
User Badges:

Hi all we have ccm 4.1(3) with sr 3a at our customer site.For the past few days we are facing an issue with the phones.The phones are registered and working fine but when i change the number of the phone still the phone retains the old extension number rather than taking the new one.When i do a search for the old extension number it is not to be seen but a search with new extension number shows me the ext number.I am able to make calls from the phone.Even when i have the phone deleted still it retains the old number and is working fine.I have also done a factory reset to the phones.Adding any new phone with numbers to ccm pub is replicated properly on the sub and i am able to see the phones there on the sub.I still haven't restarted the server and would be doing it with a downtime but the services on the ccm are to be up and running.Also when a new phone is added the phone gets all info from dhcp but does not get the ccm ip address,this phone also has been factory reset.Has the database on the pub got corrupted?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion