cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager 4.1(3)sr5b

rbpollock01
Level 1
Level 1

Ever since upgrading to sr5b I have been having weird issue regarding directory numbers being removed. When a directory number is removed it still appears to be in the system. although when you search in route plan report it returns no matches. Database replication appears to be operational. I have also had a number that was removed and when added back would not work in the primary partition. I created a second partition as a work around.

13 Replies 13

jcvanwyng
Level 1
Level 1

We are having the exact same issue. Ever since I applied sr5b, I have been having replication issues. We are migrating our phones from a traditional PBX to CallManager. We have had several instances where we add a phone to CallManager, then remove it (putting it back on the PBX), and get a fast busy when we dial that number. Also I had a problem adding an MGCP gateway. All this started with sr5b. The only way out of this has been to reboot the servers.

Just for info, have you been to the route plan report, find Unassigned numbers and also deleted from here too? We are looking at sr5b to install onto a system running sr4 and dont really want this issue too!

I also have checked the Unassigned dial numbers and deleted it out of there. It still seems to be stuck in memory. We currently have a TAC case open.

Please let me know what your findings are.

TAC has instructed us to apply ES123. We will be doing that this weekend.

can you please send me the ES?

Hi all,

Let us know what if you think ES123 is a fix. Thanks

We installed it yesterday. It is too early to tell if it fixes this problem. But BEWARE... We had about 400 phones out of 3000 not register to CallManager after putting on this ES. Most our phones are 7941s. The ES contains a device pack. All the phones reset and tried to download new code. Some of them got stuck and had to be manually reset with either a power off or **#**. Big pain.

What was you tac case number my engineer would like to reference it so I can get es123

rbpollock01
Level 1
Level 1

Yes I have even looked in the SQL enterprise manager and can't seem to find it anywhere however callmanager acts as if it exists.

sohaildxbfze
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

in case if u ppl come to know the resolution please let me know,, m also stuck in the same problem

ES123 fixes it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: