cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Call Manager CDR Analysis and Reporting

nicocerti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a CCM 4.2 cluster and I installed the plug in CDR Analysis and Reporting following a traditional instuction provided by the plug in installer.

When I open it, that is: (Application>Cisco Call Manager Serviceability>Tools>CDR Analysis and Reporting) I get the message: "The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable"

Can anyone tell me what is happenning?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Majdi Harb
Level 3
Level 3

hi

CAR comprises a group of complementary services, which you can activate in the Service Activation window in Cisco Unified CallManager Serviceability. Before you can launch CAR from the Tools menu in Cisco Unified CallManager Serviceability, you must activate the CAR services:

Choose Tools > Service Activation.

Check the check boxes next to the following CDR services:

? Cisco CAR Scheduler

? Cisco CAR Web Service

? Cisco SOAP-CDROnDemand (optional). If you are using a third-party billing application that accesses CDR data via an HTTPS/SOAP interface, activate this service.

Note: Activate the CAR services on only the first node, where the Cisco Unified CallManager database resides.

u can also access CAR directly:

https://:8443/car/Logon.jsp

hth

/majdi

Majid

Thank you for your response

I?ve been looking for the services you talk about in the CallManager Serviceability page, but those services are not there, the only service it has related with CDR, is the Cisco CDR Insert and it is activated. I looked for the CAR services you recommend me to activate in the services of the server (Administrative tools>services) and I found "Cisco CRA engine" service, it is stopped and I tryed to start it, but it doesn?t work because an unspecified error. Could this be the cause of my problem?

Thank you

Nicolay

Hi Nicolay,

The CRA Engine is not related to your issue here (it is the engine for CRA/IPCC function) :( Have a look at the info in the attached document. Maybe try uninstalling and then reinstalling the CAR Plugin;

Cisco Unified CallManager Serviceability Administration Guide, Release 4.2(3)

CDR Analysis and Reporting

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008070ec27.html#wp1041050

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: