Views
Helpful
Replies

call manager 6.0(1)

kuldeep.kaur
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I would like to know on what kind of server I can install call manager 6.0(1). Could someone give me the model numbers and the specifications.

Tks

4 Replies 4

Majdi Harb
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Majdi,

The link you have provided ask for cco account. I have a cco account and I can download all the softwares. When I click the link it ask for username and password. When I provide my cco username and account it keeps rejecting it. Not sure why ?

Cheers

Change "partner" to "customer" in the URL and try again. That usually works for me.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Kuldeep,

I have trouble with some of these links as well even though my username and password has been registered for quite awhile :) Just enter your username and password the 1st time and then enter your password a 2nd and 3rd time to get to the "We apologize" page;

We Apologize

The page you are trying to access requires a Cisco.com user name and password.

You have reached this page for one of the following reasons:

Click the **login** (as shown below)link and up pops the document Majdi kindly sent.

You have entered an invalid user name/password combination. If you feel this is an error, please try to **login** again.

You have forgotten your password.

Very weird....

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: