Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM4.2.3 problems to dial out of an application

landaumediaedv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we have CCM 4.2(3) and i want to dial out of an application like outlook.TSP installed and the application finds the phone.the only problem is that when i try to make a call, there is an 15 sec delay until the phone will dial the number.

T302 is at 3000 and normal calls directly from the phone goes out in 3 sec.

3 Replies 3

drolemc
Level 6
Level 6

The "Quick Start Tutorial" chapter of the Call Connection Manager Supplement. When the connecting router is LAN?LAN, dedicated, configure the outbound CCR with IPX enabled; you can optionally configure a network address. When the connecting router is LAN?LAN for NetWare platforms, configure the outbound CCR with IPX enabled; you must also configure an IPX network address

Hi,

we solved the problem with the service pack ciscocm.4-2-3-sr2b.

but thanks for help

I am just troubleshooting the same issue:

Dialing Outlook contacts or using Cycos Cyphone seems to stuck: Associated phone goes off-hook but it takes 15 seconds until phone is dialing. Both applications use Cisco TSP and I have opened the second case now. First case owner just mentioned that Cisco TSP is not TAC supported. Second case owner doesn't know that TSP is involved ;-)

In CCM detailed trace you can see that digit analysis is done, but it takes 15 seconds to place that call to appropriate gateway. This issue is only seen when dialing off-net, using Cisco TSP. When dialing same number manually or by redial butten, all is ok. On-net calls are not affected. Off-net destinations in Germany are addressed by an variable-length-dialplan. Sure, I first thought of inter-digit timeout issues but T302 timout was set to 5000ms already...

We problably hit CSCsf20938:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method
=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsf20938

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: