Views
Helpful
Replies

IPIPGW H323-H323 IVR, DTMF, Digits not collected

smartmachine
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I have 2821 configured as ipipgw h323-h323 with app_debitcard tcl script.

Everything working fine. Voice prompts played, but when script asking for

pin number - digits do not get collected, no response when * or # pressed either.

Script times out 3 times and disconnects.

I have tried different dtmf-relay settings, nothing works.

When application is removed from dial-peer and call sent directly to termination

gateway, dtmf passed through on both legs and working fine when accessing voice mail on termination end.

System image file is "flash:c2800nm-adventerprisek9_ivs-mz.124-11.T.bin"

dial-peer voice 1 voip

service debitcard

incoming called-number .

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

codec g711ulaw

!

dial-peer voice 2 voip

destination-pattern .

session target ipv4:10.10.10.10

dtmf-relay rtp-nte

codec g711ulaw

I can not find any solution or similar problem anywhere.

Please help.

2 Replies 2

drolemc
Level 6
Level 6

On the termination voice gateway the first line of the debug voip ccapi inout call trace as shown below will be a cc_api_call_setup_ind message with a peer_tag option that refers to the inbound VoIP dial peer on the termination gateway

I have same case here,

I configured my IVR system at AS5400 with IOS c5400-is-mz.123-10f.bin using tcl app_clid_4digits_npw_3.2.0.0.tc.I need to configure prepaid calling card using cisco pre-defined tcl script.

Tcl can play the prompts enter_account.au it is ok and I put my pin number as generated from my billing it is ok too… but when finished entering the correct generated pin number I heard 4 discontinuous tone not like busy tone and then the call disconnect and give me tone as you finished call or hang the speaker again for other call… the prompt enter_dest.au is not started I don't know why?

I attached my AS5400 configuration and its debug report.

Please any body show me where the error exact.

Thank you for any helping.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: