FAILED!!

Unanswered Question
Aug 3rd, 2007

this is my first time posting. ive been reading from this board for about 6 month. i just finish a ccna boot camp and im took the test today and scored 834... i ran out of time with only 2 questions left.. a sim and a drag and drop.

im very discouraged...

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ascoolasice Fri, 08/03/2007 - 16:08

hey branch757,

Don't be discouraged. You'll nail it the next time. Many don't pass it the first time. At least, now you know the exam format and what to expect. Take care.

compsolv Fri, 08/03/2007 - 16:51

Yes - I agree!!!

Do not get down on yourself - you got a great score!

Part of passing these very difficult Cisco exams is maintaining a positive attitude throughout the experience.

Even though this can be very difficult at times!

Keep enjoying your studies and when you have any question at all - post it here and we will help immediately.

Anthony J. Sequeira

nirmalsoni Fri, 08/03/2007 - 19:47

Hey Bunch

Dont worry keep up the hard work now u know what areas are tough to study..may be u should go for some kind of practice exam like exam force or transcender where u would sharpen ur skills and u can know time as well

Keep the charm ...Nail it before sept so that u dont have to go through expensive bootcamps

schughtai Tue, 08/07/2007 - 05:26

Dont be discouraged and never give up ! especially since you got so close to passing. Give ur brain a rest for a few days and then do it again.

bwgray Tue, 08/07/2007 - 05:44

Sorry to hear that but don't be discouraged - many fail their first time, and I was among them.

One valuable lesson you can take with you from this - that I did too - was time management. These exams offer very little time to go through the questions, so know your stuff answer quickly and move on. No time for second guessing. My 1st time I had about 7 questions left, with 10 minutes to go, and a sim popped up. My second go round I had 10 minutes to spare at the end of the exam.

But go over all your material your week on, and channel that frustration into drive! You can do it!!! :)

Actions

This Discussion