cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SSL VPN Client

sixballq45
Level 1
Level 1

We have recently implemented cisco vpn services for a client. we can connect to the site via the web, and authentication goes well.

After the authetication, there a a couple boxes that pop up, one tries to install the client then quickly comes back with "The installer was not able to start the Cisco SSL VPN Client." error message.

Any ideas would be most helpfull.

3 Replies 3

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

Problem could be related to the fact that probably the user does not have administrative rights.

Also SSL CLIENT not supported on Millenium.

Please rate if helps

Regards

~JG

I'm logged into local win XP pro machine, accessing router with admin credentials, and signing into VPN with admin credentials.

wanted to know if the SSL Client requuired anything special I may have overlooked...

1tomdahms
Level 1
Level 1

I don't know if I am in the right place but here goes, I keep getting the following message " the windows routing and remote access service is not compatible with Cisco SSL VPN Client. The Cisco SSL VPN Client cannot operate correctly when service is running. I run Windows XP Pro service pack 2. Any help please

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: