dannyleshaba
Level 1
Level 1

Please help with creating IDLE URL on trixbox/sip

5 Replies 5

msabir
Level 4
Level 4

So instead of CallManager, you are running as asterisk based call processing engine? In CCM, Idle Url can be changed at the enterprise level or at the phone level. So I imagine, in trixbox, it would be where the phone gets it's initial configuration options. For example, in CCM simulator, you can setup the default phone configs including authentication and idle url.

I seem to be having serious problem. my trixbox configuration dont have an option for idle url,only logo,xm service and directory url are present..

Anything that i can do to overcome this proble caus ei realy want to have my service runningon an idle url. instead of having to click the service button.

Danny

You can write a script to "push" your application to IP phone or use speed dials as service URLs.

Not sure how to go about coding a scipr for pushing application.

I am using php but can port easily to asp.

throw some ideas..

Thanks

Danny

Pushing to phone is simple a HTTP POST. Instead of HTML, you have to post XML. Checkout CiscoIPPhoneExecute object from Cisco's SDK for IP phones. You can do it in PHP, Java, or .Net. I do have code in Java.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: