cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DHCP excluded addresses

moses12315
Level 1
Level 1

I configured the Router to a specific DHCP pool . I put also the default gateway, name server etc. After that i configured to exclude some specific range of addresses. But when i write show dhcp ip pool ... i can not see the excluded addresses. How can i find them . Do i have to remember them or write them down.

Thanks

Moses.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Moses

If you do show run you should see the excluded addresses as part of the running configuration. You could also do show run | include excluded

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Moses

If you do show run you should see the excluded addresses as part of the running configuration. You could also do show run | include excluded

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

ankbhasi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Moses,

You can see them in your running config.

"sh run | in exclude"

HTH

Ankur

Moses,

Both Rick and Ankur have provided the info to find the dhcp excluded address from the config.

To answer your specific question as to why the excluded address info doesn't show up with the 'show dhcp ip pool' command is because all the other values like network, default router, dns etc are configured under the dhcp pool mode whereas the excluded address is configured under the global config mode.

HTH

Sundar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco