cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Desktop and Reason Codes

claudioillanes
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client that wants to set a different reason code upon logging into Agent Desktop. Right now, logging in causes the agent to immediately go into a NOT READY state without seeing a popup box. They are presently required to into the READY state, then re-select NOT READY and pick a reason code. The problem with this is that when they go READY, they have calls come in to the desktop. If there is no way to set the reason code, is there a way to set a delay between the time an agent goes READY, and the time that the agent is sent an inbound call?

4 Replies 4

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

The Cisco Agent Desktop suite is deployed as an integrated component of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise or Cisco Unified Contact Center Hosted. For supervisors of agents, the Cisco Supervisor Desktop provides the management framework for monitoring, coaching, and training centralized or virtual teams.

Manages contact center environment and processes

Displays snapshots of crucial customer contact center metrics in real time

Alerts supervisor when contact center events occur that exceed defined thresholds

Monitors and records agent calls

Provides collaboration and intervention tools to help agents meet customer needs and call center objectives

For customer contact agents, the Cisco Agent Desktop provides a unified set of customer contact application tools in both browser-integrated and Windows-integrated editions:

Presents caller information in real time

Allows one-click automation of routine operations using the task toolbar

Provides performance reports that present snapshots of crucial metrics

Offers integrated business applications, providing easy access to customer data

For managers or administrators, the Cisco Desktop Administrator provides the ability to configure workflows and desktop settings, and integrate business applications in a packaged paradigm, with no programming required:

Allows effortless scaling of the Cisco Agent Desktop suite from single-site to multi-site IP-based contact centers

Offers an intuitive and GUI-based solution, decreasing IT dependency and supporting simplified customization, maintenance, and change management

What version of IPCC are you running? Express or Enterprise. Based upon this I can answer you question.

IPCC enterprise is being used.

Thanks,

C

I have the same question. My IPCC Express Enhanced is 4.0(4). Is it possible to add reason codes to this version?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: