cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

need win-OS-upgrade-K9.2000-2-7.exe

gene
Level 1
Level 1

I on on 3.3.3 and need to get to 4.1.3 to upgrade to 5.1 but in need to get my server on 2000-2-7 first. I have hunted everywhere in the downloads and archives and it does not seem to be there. This seems to be a major problem since this is the main release needed to move forward noted on the upgrade compatality matrix.

Am I looking in the wrong place. They dance all around it but I cannot find the one I need.

3 Replies 3

eugene612
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

First, hope you have the CCO account to download software.

I tried to find it for you, this is where i went: try to go to the following:

Cisco Webpage -> Support -> Download Software -> Voice Software -> Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 3.3 -> Download Operating System, BIOS Updates and CallManager Cryptographic -> Download Cisco 3DES Cryptographic Software under export licensing controls -> Unified Communications Manager & Voice Apps Crypto Software Archive

But I am only able to find the following:

win-OS-Upgrade-K9.2000-2-6.exe

win-OS-Upgrade-K9.2000-2-5.exe

If not, You probably need to request the file from Cisco TAC.

:)

Eugene

pblumenthal
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have this file on my Harddisk.

Can you provide me a ftp server where i can put the file or do you prefer another way to get this file?

Kind regards

Pascal

I finally found the file. I put the name in the search field of the web site and it came up for download but it is not anywhere in the list. Which is weird but thanks for the offer of the FTP greatly appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: