I have a couple of questions regarding the CCNA exam and I was wondering if any
kind soul would be kind enough to answer my queries:
1. Can the question mark (?),tab key (to display the the entire command) and short commands (eg. sh, conf t etc.) be used
in the simulations? I really don't want to memorize the exact commands and besides
as a junior network engineer, I am always using the tab key/short form commands to configure
my devices, will the exam allow this?
2. What's the passing mark? I know this is a very subjective figure as there is no fixed passing mark, but what is the passing
3. Are the marks questions weighted equally? Meaning if there are 60 questions, will it be 1 mark for each question
4. For questions which have multiple answers, supposing there are 5 possible combinations (1-5), and the correct answer for that
question is combination 1,3,5, and I answered 1,2,3, do I get any reduced marks for having 2/3 combination correct?
5. Will NAT configuration be in the exam as well?
6. Since it's a computer-test, will the questions become naturally harder and harder if you keep answering the previous questions correctly?
I mean will it raise the difficulty standard and vice versa when you're getting the previous answers correct or wrong? Or is it just standard and