Views
Helpful
Replies

Error code 10012

yeskriya007
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Networkers,

I am facing a peculiar issue while trying to generate the user / extension based report from CDR. After i select the extension and i say generate report, its throwing me 'error code 10012' Database Error. Contact System Administrator.

Referred the document on the below link and had done the suggested steps. Still i am hitting the same issue.

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080874bd4.shtml

I am running CCM 5.1.

thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Karthik

22 Replies 22

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

There are some bugs that are supposed to be fixed already in 5.1 that appear in 5.0 but anyways give me the exact version (My recommendation is go to the latest patch available in CCO).

Check this:

CSCsg01364

CSCse61454

CSCsi65378 -

But if you dont want to upgrade my recommendation will be opening a TAC case for further troubleshooting and analisys.

BTW .That link is for CCM 4.X

Hi,

i am facing the same problem here.

we have CCM5,5.1.1.3113-1.

Could you please help me in this issue.

Thanks

I am having the same issue. Running 5.1.2.3000. I just opened a TAC case. I will let you know what fixed us when we get it fixed.

I'm having exaclty the same problem with the version 5.1.2.3000-2

Anyone find a solution yet??? I'm running into the same exact error, and this just started happening. A couple of weeks ago, it was fine. The only major change we've done was added 2 more Subscribers to the Cluster. So i have 1 Publisher and 3 Subscribers.

yes, i faced such problem and solved it

just let me know, which Software version you have ?

Running UCM version 5.1.2

ok ,,, just you have to upgrade to 5.1.3

and for sure the problem will be solved

Is this a known bug, that after a period of time, you begin to get this error? it was working before.

TAC told me that it has something to do with the flat files. and the CDR_MAX_DATE missing from the parameter

So upgrading is the only solution?

yes

the Bug is CSCsi65378

plz rate if help

NO, I fixed it and im running 5.1.2. E-mail me for further information if you want a fix.

gmorrow@emp.com

Hello friends,

Talked with gmorrow, that tried to help me find my similar problem. Anyway i guess that this can be from a lot of parameters and just not CDR_MAX_DATE. I haven't tried yet, but i guess the best hint is to upgrade to 5.1.3

Thanks friends, and greyson morrow particulary.

Best regards,

Met.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: