terminate voice traffics from overseas

Unanswered Question
Aug 8th, 2007
User Badges:

dear all,

we have traffics from overseas and would like to terminate them in California so which carrier should be the best provider to work with ? thank you very much.


  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
wbreitzke Tue, 08/14/2007 - 10:30
User Badges:

Any IP traffic provider with less than 150ms delay can do.

again all depends upon your infrastructure too.

The protocol you are using . SIP, H.323, MGCP or SCCP.

Toll bypass can be done over MPLS.


This Discussion