New Certification Tracking Tool

Unanswered Question
Aug 8th, 2007

Hello all, for those who are in the process of doing their CCNP, when you guys log in to the New Certification Tracking Tool and click "Certification Progress", does it show any CCNP info? Mine only shows CCNA, however the "History" link shows I've taken 3 CCNP Tests. My coworker at work is having the same problem.

I called Cisco and they said I shouldnt see any CCNP stuff on the "Certification Progress" link until I finish the cert. That doesnt sound correct to me though.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
purohit_810 Fri, 08/10/2007 - 04:45

No.

Unless and until you haven't pass all four papers of CCNP.

Regards,

Dharmesh Purohit

ciscomoderator. Mon, 08/13/2007 - 12:02

At the current time the Tracking System is going through upgrades and maintenence. Once this is complete the Certification Progress will show as before. We are working really hard to get the Tracking System updated and fully functional.

Cisco Moderator.

qmumin Mon, 08/13/2007 - 17:38

Thanks ciscomoderator.. I'll wait for the updates and such to complete. Is there any ETA on completion of the maintenance?

gaurav_dixit06 Wed, 08/22/2007 - 21:22

Hi Cisco Moderator,

i had qualified the Cisco Sales Exam on 30th April 2007 ,but i didn't get Certificate till now.

But still i didn't get the Cisco Sales Certificate kit .Kindly check and confirm for me asap.

i was trying to send a mail on [email protected] but it is not working .Could you spare with me that what would be the way for me to get certificate .

Kindly help me .

Regards,

Gaurav

mafan Mon, 08/13/2007 - 16:53

Wow, I'm disappointed in the new certification tracking system and validation. Prometric was way better than this Integral7. It doesn't even have the same look and feel.

Actions

This Discussion