cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetingPlace Express Exchange OWA Integration

andrew.schaefer
Level 1
Level 1

Finally with 2.0 MPE will support OWA over SSL. I've got the Exchange SSL certificate installed on MPE server, but when I went to test the connection I got the error:

"Login Timeout Error. Check OWA Forms Based Authenticaton is disabled on the Exchange Server."

I guess waiting for the SSL support was pointless since we still can't use the integration since we use Forms Based Authentication for Exchange OWA. Any thoughts on if this will be fixed?

2 Replies 2

ecoen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Same issue with 2.0.2.126!!! My customer is not happy.

ecoen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I was able to get it to work with NTLM authentication. I had to go to IIS on the Exchange server, and select the "Exchange" web site from within the "Default Web Site", and select Properties/Directory Security/Edit Authentication and Access Control, then select Integrated Windows authentication as an option.

After doing this, and disabling SSL on the Exchange Server Configuration page in MPE, the save & test worked. I was able to schedule a meeting through the MPE web interface and have it generate an Outlook calendar meeting invitation for the recipients.