cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Visio image for an 1811? Can' find one anywhere

whiteford
Level 1
Level 1

I don't suppose anyone knows where I can get a Visio stencil/image for a 1811? I can't find one anywhere. I have only found an 1841.

4 Replies 4

bstremp
Level 2
Level 2

The Cisco 1811 and Cisco 1812 routers are fixed-configuration routers. They each include an integrated 8-port 10/100-Mbps Ethernet switch, two onboard Fast Ethernet WAN ports, two dual USB 2.0 ports, and optional 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN support. The switch ports and the onboard 10/100-Mbps Ethernet ports support 802.1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) encapsulation and enable you to configure demilitarized zones (DMZs), using VLANs and Cisco IOS firewall features. The switch ports are also optionally upgradable to include inline power support for IP phones.

The Cisco 1811 and Cisco 1812 integrated services routers provide secure Internet connectivity and dial backup if your primary connection fails. The Cisco 1811 router provides dial backup through a V.92 analog modem port. The Cisco 1812 router provides dial backup through an ISDN S/T port

Thanks for the detailed info, but what has this got to do with my question? :)

alibbee
Level 1
Level 1

Visio Stencil for 1811 Attached. Please rate if this helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card