Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM 7.0 Integration with Nortel Sysmposium (Contact Center)suite CC6.0

sandeepkaran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want do an integration of Cisco ICM 7.0, sr4 with Nortel contact center (sysmposium CC6.0 SUITE).i have the supplement doc ( Cisco ICM Software ACD Supplement for Nortel Symposium )with me, If some body can give me the steps as well as the screen shots from both end ie icm side and nortel side, that would help me in the integration. The Doc is useful, but the nomenclature is bit difficult to understand, as i m little bit aware of icm 7.0, but not from nortel point of view.

Anyone can help me out with legible screen shots and explaination and steps required to configure from icm and nortel side will be highly highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

U can call me at +91-9819566502 if any clarification is required. U can mail me also at sandeep.karan1@wipro.com

Sandeep Karan

3 Replies 3

Hi ibayuka,

this doc has not at all helped out, i need the screen shots and the configuration doc of the icm in tegration with sysmposium pg or some sample examples of the integration ( with steps and screen shots and config docs) that would help me out and give some understanding about the flow of call when integration takes place.

Hi Can somebody help me out,will be highly appreciated

Regards,

Sandeep karan