cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Show interface transciever MIB

james.robinson
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know the MIB value equivalent to "show interface transceiver". There is a supported trap but despite many searches I have not found this yet.

Thanks in advance

3 Replies 3

purohit_810
Level 5
Level 5

What IOS version you have and device you have.

For the MIB what you would do? SNMP trap..

Why "Show Interface transcevier"?

command both are different hing.. can you tell me what you would do?

Regards,

Dharmesh Purohit

Hi

Sup 720 in 6509 running 12.2(18.) With the MIB I will poll for the value of MIB instance of the optical power on the transciever. I am using 'sh interface transciever' as that is the command that gives me the information from the CLI.

I am not sure I understand your questions and don't understand when you say 'both commands are a different thing.

e.g. If I needed to know the psu status I might use the cli command 'show env stat power 1' or poll MIB .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.1.2.4.

I have searched for the MIB value that gives the equivalent of the show interface tranceiver values but with no luck I was wondering if anyone else had achieved this?

Rgds

Dave_A_Baughn
Level 4
Level 4

James,

I know this was 3 years ago, but did you ever find the answer to your question?  If so, would you mind sharing? We are wanting to do the same thing, which is how I ran across your post.

Thanks.

-Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: