Views
Helpful
Replies

script checks to see if agents are logged in

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

Running IPCC 4.04

Is there a way to make an if statement check to see if there are any agents logged in to determine whether or not to send it to the queue or send it to vmail. The if statement in general and vmail redirect I can do. It is the part about checking to see if agents are logged in that I am needing some help with. Anyone have any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

arcaidy76
Level 1
Level 1

You'll need to use "Get Reporting Statisic" and write the value to an "int" field. Then use an "if" statement to check this value.

From the "Get Reporting Statisic" use CSQ IPCC Express report object, Field is Logged-In Resources. Row Identifier is the CSQ you want to look at. Result Statisics is the "int" field you'll monitor with the "if" statement. The attachment includes an example.

Hope this helps. Please rate if it does.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

IPCC Express 4.04 that is.....

Yes,

You can do it. You have to use the 'Get Reporting Statistic' step in the IPCC Express set of steps in CRS Script Editor.

Go to the window properties and you can get statistics for the whole ssytem, individual agents and CSQs.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

arcaidy76
Level 1
Level 1

You'll need to use "Get Reporting Statisic" and write the value to an "int" field. Then use an "if" statement to check this value.

From the "Get Reporting Statisic" use CSQ IPCC Express report object, Field is Logged-In Resources. Row Identifier is the CSQ you want to look at. Result Statisics is the "int" field you'll monitor with the "if" statement. The attachment includes an example.

Hope this helps. Please rate if it does.

This is exactly what I had figured out after getting the "Get Reporting Statistic" clue before.

However your explanation was excellent!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: