I have done the installation of LMS 2.6 on windows.Everything seems to work fine.Few of my issues are pending ..
1.In the user tracking report i am not able to see anything in the username column.
2.I tried to integrate the LMS with the Active directory ..For some reason it not working fine ..
I added all the information required ,this information i got from the microsoft guys ..not sure about the same..
I have done this installation in the standalone environment.Now i changed it to domain..
when i logon to the server(windows) through domain in the services it still shows the services running in the local user account,Please find the attachment for the same.
Please let me know what am i doing wrong or please let me know the complete procedure ..its urgent