Views
Helpful
Replies

Missed calls notification

scotteturner
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is there a way to either turn off the missed calls notification on a phone or have it only display for missed calls a the primary line? Users have several shared lines and it becomes confussing when they see multiple missed calls and they don't know which line it was on.

Thanks for your help!

Scott

5 Replies 5

mwild
Level 1
Level 1

I think it only displays for the primary line?

No it is displaying for all lines, not just the primary.

I have several customers with the same issue.

Would be nice if i could configure missed call notification on a per line and per phone or user device profile basis.

Like Ring/Flash only settings etc

Hi Keith,

This is a bit of a pain for our "Shared Line" users as well :( One thing that does mitigate this somewhat is that when scrolling through the "Missed Calls" list, when a number in the list is highlighted you will see;

On xxxx (where xxxx is the actual number that the call came in on, this is breifly displayed right before the Time and Date info)

So,if the 7961 had the following lines;

Line 1 - aaaa

Line 2 - wwww (Shared)

Line 3 - xxxx (Shared)

Line 4 - cccc (Shared)

You could identify when the Missed Call was for aaaa,wwww,xxxx or cccc by looking at the info;

Missed Call from xxx-yyy-ssss

On - cccc (The call was intended for cccc)

Today at 6:53AM

It took awhile for our users to get used to looking at this info to see which line the

"Missed Call" was really intended for.

Now,this is not so much of an issue.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for that i'll pass that info on to the customer, as he is getting quite a few complaints from user. We added group shared lines to over 150 users. i hope the developers consider adding a feature like no missed call notification in a future release.

Keith

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: