cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

vpn concentrator manager

dpigat
Level 1
Level 1

I have an account using VPNC 3030s, and wants to restrict the login screen only to administrators. Is there a way for all other subnets to not see the login screen when browsing to https address?

Please advise. Thanks...

4 Replies 4

srue
Level 7
Level 7

Administration

- Access Rights

-- Access Control List

This controls what specific address/network can access the admin web page of the concentrator. is that what you mean?

That is where I started with three subnets only for admin, but a simple test from internet pc not from allowed subnets was still able to see the login screen.

could they login using a legitimate admin account?

Also, is there any device between the concentrator and those users where you could put an ACL on?

First off thanks for replying...

Secondly, my test from my internet pc which gets the login screen cannot login with correct user id and password, which makes sense. But still need to try and find way to not have login screen available to random internet address.

Lastly, I am not sure about all the connections, but in one environment the conc are connected to 6509 which is connected to GSRs to internet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: