CCNA Exam centre in Antwerp, Belgium

Unanswered Question
Aug 10th, 2007

Hi,

Could any one of you can help me in finding out the CCNA examination centre at Antwerp city in Belgium?

I will be very much thankful if any one can tell me when will be the CCNA examination syllabus is going get changed.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
glengregory Sat, 08/11/2007 - 00:18

Hi,

There are many centres in Belgium. Go to this site, select "test Taker services", then "Locate Test Centres".

http://www.pearsonvue.com

CCNA syllabus has already changed. The last day to take the old exam is Nov 6. For more info, go to cisco website. All details are available there...

Glen

mahi_kris Mon, 08/13/2007 - 00:34

Hi Glen,

Thanks a ton for the response.

I browsed throught that link www.pearsonvue.com, but to my surprise there are no slots available for the CCNA exam at all.

Could you please tell me what are the other options to take up the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Mahendra

glengregory Tue, 08/14/2007 - 03:03

Hi,

PearsonVue is the ONLY authorized testing centre for Cisco exams as of August 1, 2007 (new worldwide policy). But, what you can do is to note down every centre in Belgium & call them up asking for a time slot. Tell them that you sincerely need to give it ASAP and I'm sure they will give it to you. Also, maybe someone cancels his slot for some reason, they can immediately put you in.

When I checked on the centres, there were atleast 10 of them. Surely, you will get in somewhere...

All the best,

Glen

Actions

This Discussion