CCNP prep

Answered Question
Aug 10th, 2007

I'm starting to study for the CCNP cert. Does anyone have any experience with these training materials:

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com

I'm looking into these due to the inclusion of rack time and practice labs. I've also looked into CiscoPress materials. Any other study recommendations would be helpful. thanks.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by ross_rulz about 9 years 5 months ago

Hi,

I have used The Bryant Advantage for my CCNP studies and I have passed my BSCI and BCMSN exams first time just by using his study material. I have to say its the best study material on the market today. Its easy to understand and written very well. Cisco Press is good as well but sometimes and put you off as they go into so much detail.

Hope this helps,

Ross.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
ross_rulz Sun, 08/12/2007 - 19:09

Hi,

I have used The Bryant Advantage for my CCNP studies and I have passed my BSCI and BCMSN exams first time just by using his study material. I have to say its the best study material on the market today. Its easy to understand and written very well. Cisco Press is good as well but sometimes and put you off as they go into so much detail.

Hope this helps,

Ross.

bmarms Mon, 08/13/2007 - 04:06

Thanks Ross,

I agree that Cisco Press can sometimes seem "dry" and is written more like a white paper than a training material. thanks for the insight into the bryant advantage, I wanted to make sure it was worth what is being advertised.

Brandon

Actions

This Discussion