Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5.x Question

user-cisco
Level 1
Level 1

hi

for a lab environment, i have a supported server for CCM 5.x, but the issue is that i don't have 5.x DVD/CDs

i have this file cisco-ipt-k9-patch5.1.1.3000-5.tar.gz.sgn of 1.4GB from CCO, my question is it possible to get the redhat linux version that ccm 5.x resides on, install it first then install this 5.x version?

if so and as i know linux version needs some cisco specific updates, then how to get this linux version with cisco updates?

any helpful ideas is appreciated

thanks

thanks

3 Replies 3

marrachart
Level 1
Level 1

Please contact your Cisco Accountmanager to get you the installation dvd you need.

Or buy the NFR-kit which includes the needed cd and the needed server lic and some DL's

??????!

You cannot install this on a Linux box. You will need to get the CD and along with the CD the necessary License files as with CM 5.x, you need a license file for Device Units (Phones) and Server Node License.

If this is for Lab, you can get the NFR version (Discounted Price), which cannot be used for Production System. It can only be used for Demo/Lab Purprose.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: