cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MoH Error in CM5.1 (MoH Audio File Management)

ronaldo.gama
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

When I upload a new audio file for MOH, the CCM converts the file and says that the file is uploaded. But after, when I want to find the MOH Audio file, I get this message :

Error Message Unmapped Exception The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference

After this, I do not find the files in menu Media Resources\MoH Audio File Management.

The file is ok and can be display in menu Media Resources\Music on Hold Audio Sources.

The CM is 5.1.1

Any idea?

Tks

5 Replies 5

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

Looks like you are hitting into CSCsh57225 which is a duplicate of CSCsh43040. The fix for this is available in the latest ES for CM 5.1(1) or in CM 5.1(2). If you want to upgrade to CM 5.1(2), you can download the upgrade patch from cisco.com at http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/callmgr-51 (You need a valid CCO ID to download the file). Incase you wish to get the Latest Engineering Special, you will have to open a TAC case for the same.

neil.woolloff
Level 1
Level 1

Glad it isn't just me then. I get the same error as yourself, but unfortunately I'm not able to find or use the files.

Will do the update that was suggested and see how it goes.

I applied the update. I can upload files ok, or at least I do not get any error messages.

Have even used the Music on Hold selection CD, as this contains .wav in the correct format.

Anymore suggestion? as to getting the system to see files I have uploaded. They do not show at all.

One thing I found useful to understand is that the files can't just be uploaded to the Publisher anymore. It is my understanding that they also have to be uploaded to the Subscriber(s) that will be the MoH Server.

I had this issue and before the update came out I was able to get the MoH to work only when using it as a multicast. Since the patch, it has worked properly for me.

thanks jarogers2, something to remember for the future.

I have only a single server in this set up, and have applied the update and reboot, but still the error as mentioned by the topic starter is displayed.

Struggling with ideas now and would like to change the default SampleAudioSource.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: