Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding FWSM multi context in CSM

gautamzone
Level 1
Level 1

Hi friends,

Just wanted to know that when adding FWSM multi-context in CSM 3.1, do i need to add all contexts separately in CSM or just adding the admin context will do the needful?

It seems to me that all security policies (ACL's) appear in CSM only after i import each context individually. But i have 22.

Just wanted to know if it is possible to add it in an easier way.

Thanks and Regards

Gautam

2 Replies 2

Mehdi_ab
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

If you're not using CSM with ACS, just an import of the admin context will do. All your context will appear in CSM. If u'r using ACS, you have to define each context as an aaa client beofre being able to discover it in CSM.

Hi, i have a similar problem: I have two context and system context, the CSM uses ACS to authenticate the devices, when I try to add the CSM tells me that the isn't authorized, but if configure in the ACS as a client, the CSM tells me that the device isn't authorized, I think that i need to add the system context as aaa client also, but this context haven't ip address by definition, how can I solve the problem?

Regards

Sergio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card