Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 2.0 Config Tool still says product hold

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello all -

I just attempted to use the Config tool to order Unity Connection 2.0 and I noticed the date changed from August 10 to November :-( Is this correct? I have a call into my sales account team also, but wanted to check here too. Thanks in advance. Ginger

5 Replies 5

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi - an update ...

The product hold is apparently showing for the MCS7845 IBM and HP servers. My account team is checking into this. Will post updates here.

Ginger

Hi -

An update - thanks go to our account team in Gold River, Sacramento, for getting this fixed. It is no longer showing NPH for the 7845 servers.

Ginger

Hi,

we do have the same issue for an offer, which wie dropd them for one of our customers. The Configurator now shows up with the following status: 7828-I3 Server 31.DEC 2007 NPH. What does this mean?

\\Regards

Naser

Hi Naser -

NPH means New Product Hold. I might check with your Cisco account team on this as mine was able to investigate further.

Ginger

Hi Ginger,

I will give it a try.

Thanks for info

Naser

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: