Please have a look at the attachment before you start reading the requirement.
1. We have two sites LAN-1 & LAN-2 both connecting to two different ISP's 1 & 2.
2. Both the Sites are inter linked using STM-1.
3. Both the Sites has got a different set of Routable IP Networks.
4. Both the Sites will have a Catalyst 65XX on the core i.e. LAN-1 LAN-2.
1. In the Event of an ISP Failure in any of the Sites the Other Site completeley fall back on the other Site whic is working.
2. In the Event of any Hardware i.e. Router Running the Border Gateway fails the reachability should still go through the Other Site.
1. Will the Physical setup depicted in the diagram is good enough?
2. What should we be doing on the Border Gateways to make this work.
3. What the ISPs should be doing on thier Border Gateways to make this work.
Thanks in Advance,