cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Message Envelope Settings

Chris Bomba
Level 4
Level 4

Is there any way to make it when you are listening to a message in Unity and press the key associated with the Message Properties or Envelope that it will continue to play the message after it spits out the info? When we do it it just asks us if we want to delete it replay it. It seems like it just sends us to the message footer and not really giving us the properties of the message.

Thanks,

Chris

4 Replies 4

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are extended options, you just have to press them. For instance, you can press 9 and get the message properties.

I am using a custom key mapping and I have 5 set to give me the message properties while listening to the message (Message Body). When you press the button for message properties it doesn't allow you to resume listening to the message. It only asks you to delete it or replay it. I want to be able to listen to one minute of a message, hit the properties and when it is done giving me the properties to continue where it left off in the message, not ask me to start over.

There are set options "during message playback" . I dont think you can change those around or have it "pause" get the message properties, then start back up where it left off.

You can however, have it play the message data and time and caller BEFORE the message plays or AFTER it is done playing.

Right, I knew you could do that and I didn't think there were any setting that I could change that would make the envelope actions different but wanted to post just to make sure.

Thanks for clarifying.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: