cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 2.0 - message monitor

gbwatkins
Level 1
Level 1

I have just installed UC 2.0 and have integrated it successfully with CUCM 5.1. Unfortunately however, I am unable to find any documentation on the configuration and use of the message monitoring feature. Any help and direction would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I am 100% positive that UC2.0 does not have message monitor. It only has Phone View (which is also known as visual message locator in the Unity world).

Unity 5.0 is the only unity product that has message monitor as an official feature in it.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dcmckee
Level 1
Level 1

UC 2.0 does not have the Message Monitor feature. Only Unity 5.0(1) has that feature.

Not that I don't trust you, but you are 100% positive that UC2.0 does not have the message monitor capability?

I am 100% positive that UC2.0 does not have message monitor. It only has Phone View (which is also known as visual message locator in the Unity world).

Unity 5.0 is the only unity product that has message monitor as an official feature in it.

Thanks for the clarification. On a side note, do you know if the roadmap has UC offering message monitor?

I have been told that message monitor is not on the roadmap for UC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: