Just passed ICND

Unanswered Question
Aug 14th, 2007

Hello, I've finally passed the ICND exam at the third attempt. I have also passed the INTRO exam which means I'm now CCNA qualified.

I've tried to update my records on the cisco website but it only tells me about the INTRO exam I passed and doesn't give me an option to tell them I've passed the ICND. Is it now done automatically or is their something I've missed.

Also, how long will it be before I receive a real CCNA certificate in the post.

Any help will be appreciated.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Pavel Bykov Tue, 08/14/2007 - 14:16

Congratulations!

Just wait a couple of days. Website will be updated soon. Sometimes it takes a week.

You'll have to wait about a month for your certification paper to arrive in the mail.

lambourneb Tue, 08/14/2007 - 19:03

Hi,

Congratulations, updates always take a a few days and if you read the form from the testing centre it says allow up to 10.

I am scheduling for the ICND next week, without breaking NDA , how hard was it ??

Ben

caskid2001 Thu, 08/16/2007 - 03:57

It's quite a bit harder than the INTRO exam. My advice is to not look at the clock counting down too often but just concentrate on the questions, I blew it big style on my first attempt ICND by doing that, I got a score of 755 and had about 8 minutes left because I rushed some early questions.

Don't start looking at the clock until you're at least 20 questions into the exam.

The 2nd time I took the exam I took my time and finished with a score of 820 but I failed the simulation. 3rd time I did the simulation and got 918.

Hope you both do well and pass, but don't be too disheartened if you don't. If you have to take the exam again you will benefit from the experience of your previous attemps.

Good Luck the pair of you.

devonmuse2 Thu, 08/23/2007 - 06:44

what did you do better on your third time to pass becuse i just took it and made and 820 anything would be greatly apperciated

to caskid2001

caskid2001 Thu, 08/23/2007 - 23:50

I realised, after my 2nd attempt, what I needed to do to complete the simulation. Also, a question on subnetting popped up on my 2nd attempt which I realised later I'd answered wrongly. Luckily it popped up on my third attempt and I think I got it right.

I also used testking questions to help me prepare. If you got a score of 820 you obviously know your stuff. If your not using something like test king I'd recommend you do. It will give you that extra edge.

devonmuse2 Fri, 08/24/2007 - 11:26

yes your right i just took it again today

and made an 837 i just dont get it

SANJAY_33 Fri, 08/17/2007 - 13:37

Hi

I am in u.s.a,could you tell me which modules(Papers) are the best to get ccna Pass,by self study for a new student.

Thanks

Sanjay

caskid2001 Sat, 08/18/2007 - 02:19

If there is a cisco networking academy near you then I would enrol in it. They give you a thorough understanding of networking at CCNA level and there are cisco press books that follow the course.

NateBattle Wed, 08/15/2007 - 05:32

Congrats.

I hope that it is prosperous for you. I am scheduled to take that exam 8/24. Any surprises?

Actions

This Discussion