cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HELP

chris.damore
Level 1
Level 1

I am having a major issue with a CallManager 5.1.2 install. We are unable to call any CTI Route Points that are configured to forward calls to voice mail. I can also not call forward all to voice mail from any phone. iDivert also isn't working.

HELP!!!!

5 Replies 5

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Chris,

The thing that these 3 issues have in common is the Unity VM Pilot # config in CCM. Can you check this out first.

Hope this helps!

Rob

I have look at the pilot number, it looks fine to me. I am able to dial 8000 (VM pilot number) from the phones just fine.

Hi Chris,

Did you check the checkbox for 8000;

Make this the default Voice Mail Pilot for the system

And then reset?

Rob

Yep, tried it. I really don't understand what is going on with this.... I can call forward all my phone to voice mail and you get a message saying sorry or call can't be completed at this time. But I can hit the messages button and it works just fine.

Hi Chris,

Interesting!? Did you check all the Call Forward All CSS settings? You certainly could have one working without the other. The Message Button is associated with the VM Pilot Config we were speaking of earlier. You can also try "hard coding" the Call Forward All Number rather than using the VM Checkbox on the DN configuration page.

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: