Unanswered Question
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 4 (1 ratings)
Paolo Bevilacqua Wed, 08/15/2007 - 12:17

I''m not aware of any 100base-FX GBIC transceivers in the industry, so either you get a 100base-FX board for the switches, or add a switch with SFP ports, or use a media converter.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Paolo Bevilacqua Wed, 08/15/2007 - 12:53

Absolutely. Worst case the media converter will be at their end and their responsibility. Thanks for the rating and good luck!


This Discussion