Views
Helpful
Replies

rmkilnerogstable.pl file missing in the link

thetnaing00
Level 1
Level 1

hi all,

anybody knows why my rmkilnerogstable.pl is missing in the following.i am using lms 2.6 and try to solve the device selector issue in DFM notification group.i found one of the forum message mention about it and i follow the instruction but i didn't see the file inside the following link.please point me out where i miss out. thanks.

C:\Program Files\CSCOpx\MDC\tomcat\webapps\triveni\WEB-INF\classes

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Either you don't really have LMS 2.6, or thie file was deleted. The path is correct:

NMSROOT\MDC\tomcat\webapps\triveni\WEB-INF\classes\rmkilnerogstable.pl

However, this will most likely not solve any problems with Notification Groups. If the device selector in NOS is empty, you are most likely seeing CSCsh74986. A patch is available from the TAC that fixes this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Either you don't really have LMS 2.6, or thie file was deleted. The path is correct:

NMSROOT\MDC\tomcat\webapps\triveni\WEB-INF\classes\rmkilnerogstable.pl

However, this will most likely not solve any problems with Notification Groups. If the device selector in NOS is empty, you are most likely seeing CSCsh74986. A patch is available from the TAC that fixes this.

thanks...it is my mistake i now find that file and yes as you told i cannot see the device list in device selector.i'll ask Tac.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: