Views
Helpful
Replies

rdp-java problem asa web vpn

050878james
Level 1
Level 1

Hello !!

I have a problem I can`t understand it, it is very wired. When we log on to WebVpn and tryes to open an RDB session from the link "Terminal Services" than the new windows opens and Java is starting, so in some time Java opens the window in the normal size defined in the link, but for the most time Java opens the RDP session in little window which is not possible to MAXIMIZE or RESIZE it is small and no possibilities to log on to RDP terminal server when we can`t see anything.

Any idea what the problem is at all ?? I defined the link (rdp) link as Cisco showed us.

Than you !!

Best regards

2 Replies 2

htarra
Level 4
Level 4

Enable name -> IP resolution on ASA: "name x.x.x.x ". It will resolve your problem

Hello !!

First of all thank you for reply !!

Well I already did it, my rdp server have its name on asa under "ip names" but still the same problems.

This is as I call a "random" problem, for the most times java opens as a small window without possibilities for resize, but just somethimes it opens in the size which is specified in the link 1024x768.

Thank you again

Best regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: