cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sprint Broadband and VPN

johnphilipwood
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to connect through VPN when using my Spint Broadband card. When I have a wireless connection I have no issues. This started about 4 weeks ago and has our IT baffled. Any suggestions.

1 Reply 1

gmarogi
Level 5
Level 5

Many enterprise customers have arrived at a point where they recognize the value of converging data, voice, video, and wireless technologies over a single IP network. They like the flexibility that a managed IP/Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) service can deliver. For example, MPLS enables the service provider to support virtual private network (VPN) services that separate packets from one enterprise from those of others over the same backbone. This ability provides a degree of inherent security when, combined with other security features, can provide a higher degree of security, more cost-effectively, than the enterprise could engineer into its own network. Organizations increasingly need enhanced security capabilities to comply with regulatory requirements, such as those outlined in Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). However, the cost and complexity of acquiring, deploying, integrating, managing, staffing, and upgrading network capabilities to achieve all of these objectives has increased exponentially.