Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE - incomplete 'sh service-policy NAME detail' listing

Martin Kyrc
Level 3
Level 3

Hi guys,

our customer reported to me problem with incomplete 'sh service-policy CLIENT_VIP detail' listing. this listing is not complete and ends with 'Unexpected header: 0'.

he reported, that (for example) 25 policy maps in policy-map multi-match working correctly and listing is complete, but more policy maps in the policy-map multi-match cause incomplete listing and this extra policy maps are not working properly.

I tried copy his config file to my ACE, and service policy listing is complete.

any ideas? maybe no more resources for this context (I got no 'sh resource usage' from the customer till now).

ACE SW: 3.0(0)A1(5a)

config has 39 class maps in the class-map multi-match CLIENT_VIP definition

thanks,

martin

3 Replies 3

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a known defect.

We have a fix but there is no official version that has it currently.

CSCsj88500

& display incomplete/truncated info

If this is urgent, open a service request with the TAC and ask them if/when this bug will be integrated in an official release soon.

Gilles.

thanks gilles.

that means, the problem is only with displaying and not with operation. right?

martin

I forgot... customer reported behavior, that is very important:

Primary problem is, that removed class from policy-class multi-match is still working (!) and new added class is not working. configuration is ok, because without too many classes in policy-map multi-match are this config parts operational.

is this known defect?

resources usage is without problem.

martin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: