Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager 5.1 faststart in SETUP

paa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I have a strange problem with my AddPac200 (h323) and CCM 5.1. AddPac cann't establishe incoming call from CCM (no ringtone back to CCM). I try to debug AddPac and find that it cann't work using faststart with CCM. Call from AddPack to CCM work fine. Incoming/outcoming call from AddPack to C2811 work fine with faststart. If C2811 can work with AddPac, why CCM cann't?

1 Reply 1

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

When a call is initially presented to RouteList CallManager will reroute on ANY cause code except Out Of Bandwidth, User Busy, and Unallocated Number. The rerouting decision for those cause codes is based on the CallManager service parameters Stop Routing on Out of Bandwitch,Stop Routing on User Busy, and Stop Routing on Unallocated Number.

Once RouteList locks onto a trunk it will not attempt any reroute. The best way to discern 'locks onto a trunk' is to look for media setup. Once media setup begins RouteList is locked on the current trunk and no additional rerouting will take place.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: