cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendent Console no active pilot point name in the icon

auraycats
Level 1
Level 1

The pilot point icon in Attendant console does not show the pilot point name. The pilot point configuration is properly defined in call manager ver 4.0 and has been associated to the attendant console's user id. Other functions in The attendant console work as normal (control the ipt ext) (call, directory, phone features, active calls) operates like a the key pad at the IPT phone. Did I miss out some configuration?

Auraycats in Singapore

6 Replies 6

evan.proios
Level 1
Level 1

I may be having the same problem. console works and I configured all the users and can log in and control the phone and use the directory. When I dial the pilot point I get a busy signal. I can not see the pilot point in the attendent console.

Thanks

Figured it out from the post above. I needed to restart the service.

Thanks

Evan, which service you had restarted. Is it CTCD telephony call despatcher?

Yes, that service. Now my problem is, which may have been your original problem is I can not see what the PP is doing. I can call it, and q the calls and have it hunt to different users but I can not see on the console scree when the PP is called, how many calls are q'ed on the PP, that kind of stuff. I did assosiate the PP to the users but they can only see the extentions that are on there phone.

Evan, are you running the same version 4.0 (2A)SR2C like my installation? I could not find this problem reported in tac problem resolving data base. I suspect a bug in version 4.0 or the attendant console is not popular/widely implemented at other call manager sites. At your shop, how many attendant console client? how they find this tool in their daily operation? Is it nice to have or it helps the operator or workgroup to manage the calls in the queue/workgroup.

I recently upgraded to 4.2. I am still in testing with the console. I use IPCC call q's right now and the Q helps but users are complaining that they want a gui. The atendent console does not have the expensive licencing like the IPCC does. It looks to me that it will work great but I wnat to be able to see the calls that are ringing on the pilot point, not just the user extention and be able to see the calls taht are in Q. That is what I need to figure out. ZYou can call me if you like 9-5 est 631-852-2000x124

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: