cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TCL IVR Problems with media play command

calinbratu
Level 1
Level 1

I have a tcl Script for an app_debitcard for the IVR application running over a Cisco router 3660 with a billing server that's communicate over the radius

protocol.

The documents that best describes this sort of application is TCL IVR Version 2.0. Programming Guide.pdf from cisco.com.

I am playing the currency and money amount with this command on my IVR :

media play leg_incoming _you_have.au %a$amt %s1000 _enter_dest.au

I need to find a solution to change _dollar.au and _cents.au (which are played by default for this "media play leg_incoming %a$amt" command) into _pesos.au

and _cientos.au !

Can I change this default setting from _dollar.au and _cents.au into _pesos.au and _cientos.au for "media play leg_incoming %a$amt" command ?

How can I do it?

I suppose that infotag must have an option but I haven't found any option for modifing the default _dollars.au and _cents.au...

Thank you and eagerly waiting for your help !

2 Replies 2

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

The TCL IVR failure originates from the fact that the interpreter of TCL is ignoring the if control.

if {$amt <= 0}

it instead executes the else command

else { media play leg_incoming _you_have.au %a$amt %s1000 _enter_dest.au } and passes to the translation script a parameter with NEGATIVE value which corresponds to a negative amount of money for translation.

Dear Hadbou,

My problem is not this - I need for the IVR to play in colloquial mode the money amount and let me change the _dollar.au file - for playing _pesos.au - whenever I want to ... because I need both types of currency in my script.

In rest the script function well ! No errors...

Thank you,

Waiting for your help,

Calin