Solution guide to Networking Basics CCNA 1 Labs and Study Guide

Unanswered Question
Aug 17th, 2007

I just bought the 4 CCNA networking academy Labs and Study guide books:

- Networking Basics CCNA 1 Labs and Study Guide

- Routers and Routing Basics CCNA 2 Labs and Study Guide

- Switching Basics and Intermediate Routing CCNA 3 Labs and Study Guide

- WAN Technologies CCNA 4 Labs and Study Guide

They look like they have some great labs and content. PROBLEM IS there are no solutions posted for the problems or labs listed... grrr

I looked around and I cannot find a book with the solutions either. CAN ANYONE HELP or tell me where I am supposed to get the solutions???

I would greatly appreciate it.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 1.5 (2 ratings)
arokhovat Tue, 08/21/2007 - 21:25

Any help would be much appreciated.

CSCO10892433 Wed, 08/22/2007 - 00:53

Hi, arokhovat

I'm not sure if there is any solution guide for these books. But if you encounter any problem when you are doing the lab according to these lab guides, just post your question here; I'm assure you the top netpros on this forum will provide a good soultion to you. This forum will become your best solution guide.

Good Luck

SSLIN

arokhovat Wed, 08/22/2007 - 08:47

Thanks SSLIN:

That's a good idea, but I just need to be able to verify some of the quizzes, and posting for the whole book is impractical for me. But c'est la vie.

Thanks for the help though. I actually forgot that the forum goers could help.

salatfuji Thu, 08/23/2007 - 08:43

Look at the Boson testing software, I have found them to be pretty good in the past.

The web site is www.boson.com

I have also used the McGrawHill CCNA study guide which comes with a limited version of the Boson test and lab software.

Good luck.

arokhovat Thu, 08/23/2007 - 15:26

Thanks. But I am not looking for a testing software. I have these books, and they don't have the solutions to the problems. The labs are empirical and I can find the answer by doing it but having answers somewhere for verification would be great. P.S. I have the Cisco CCNA Network Simulator (CCNA Self-Study, 640-801)By Boson already.

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted August 17, 2007 at 10:38 AM
Stats:
Replies:5 Overall Rating:1.5
Views:1110 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: No tags.

Discussions Leaderboard

Rank Username Points
ccbootcamp