Contest a ccna question?

Unanswered Question
Aug 17th, 2007

I failed my exam a few days ago...I GOT AN 847!!!!!

However, I know of a question on my exam that I'm sure the simulator flagged as wrong, yet I disagree with it...Is there a method of contesting a question? I went back to my office and tried it on my equipment, and my method achieved the desired response, so I want to see if I can get someone to review my response and possibly get my two points! Has anyone tried this?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
scottmac Sat, 08/18/2007 - 08:26

I know a few people that have challenged questions on a test and / or the whole test.

None of them got anything changed.

In the cases of the testing center screwing up or presenting a bad environment, they were given coupons (from the testing center, not Cisco) to re-take the exam.

Good Luck

jcrussell Sat, 08/18/2007 - 11:21

I wouldn't bother, myself. I'd spend the time studying so I could pass it next time.

BTW, what makes you so sure you KNOW they counted it wrong?

gil.arevalo Sun, 08/19/2007 - 10:03

>>>>"BTW, what makes you so sure you KNOW they counted it wrong?"

Well, it was a simulation, and the clients did not do what they were supposed to within the constraints of the question...I don't really want to discuss the specifics of the question on open forum, but I'm fairly certain that based on the simulator's response that I did not get the question right.

cat5weaver Wed, 08/22/2007 - 01:41

It's the Cisco answer that is correct - even if it is wrong. I have found this to be true with other certifications as well.

This Discussion