Views
Helpful
Replies

%C4K_REDUNDANCY-5-CALENDAR_RATELIMIT

ney25
Level 2
Level 2

Hi NetPros,

anyone who can tell me what does it means ?

%C4K_REDUNDANCY-5-CALENDAR_RATELIMIT: The calendar has been successfully synchronized to the standby supervisor24 times since last calendar syslog

your reply will be highly appreciated.

thanks a lot.

Regards,

Jackal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I think it basically means that the calender clock of the standby supervisor was snchronized rather than being syncnronised from the standby sup.

The calendar maintains its accuracy, even after a power failure or system reboot has occurred. This may be applicable only to the active sup and hence you may be seeing this message when the switch updates the calendar on the standby

HTH

Narayan

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

royalblues
Level 10
Level 10

REDUNDANCY-5

Error Message C4K_REDUNDANCY-5-CALENDAR_RATELIMIT: The calendar

has been successfully synchronized to the standby supervisor

[dec] times since last calendar syslog

Explanation The calendar was successfully synchronized to the standby supervisor the specified number of times.

Recommended Action This is an informational message only. No action is required.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/12.2/25ew/system/message/emsg.html#wp1387942

HTH

Narayan

Hi Narayan,

Thanks a lot, but i just curious why the caldender was auto synchronized to the standby supervisor ? if nothing wrong with the sup (Active) ?

regards,

Jackal

I think it basically means that the calender clock of the standby supervisor was snchronized rather than being syncnronised from the standby sup.

The calendar maintains its accuracy, even after a power failure or system reboot has occurred. This may be applicable only to the active sup and hence you may be seeing this message when the switch updates the calendar on the standby

HTH

Narayan

Hi Narayan,

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Jackal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: