cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EzVPN with CSM

Dirks
Level 1
Level 1

I want to make an EzVPN site-to-site tunnel with CSM. The client side has a private ip address on the WAN interface. My problem is that I can not access the private ip address via the internet. However when I want to set up an EzVPN connection with CSM, the Wizzard needs two peers to do so. Is there a solution for this issue?(the userguide is not conclusive about this)

1 Reply 1

beecher
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you don't have access to one or more of the participating nodes in the VPN, then the technique is to still define those nodes in CSM so they can be used in the VPN definition, however, when it comes time to deploy, choose deploy to file for the nodes which are not accessible. The unreachable devices will still of course need to be configured for the VPN to work and you can use this file deployed on the CSM server to identify what CLI is required on the device for the VPN to work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card