cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

patch antenna mounts

ericgarnel
Level 7
Level 7

I am in search of some antenna mounts for Cisco AIR-ANT2465P-R patch antennas. We will be adding some more Cisco APs in a large, open area and I need small antenna mounts that offer pan & tilt in order to aim the antennas for the best coverage.

Has anyone seen such a beast? I could make some in our machine shop if I had to, but would rather not.

Thanks,

Eric

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Eric,

Thanks for sharing this info for others who may have the same requirement! 5 points for your good work.

Thanks,

Rob

PS: Please let us know how they work out :)

How about these mounts??? Not sure who makes them , but i can find out.

Oooh, I Like those. The 2nd pic is exactly what I was thinking about doing with an external A & b/g antenna setup, but I would clean up the wires a bit and or mount the AP where it was hidden from view.

We are still waiting on the cabling contract in order to get wires to the location where we want the APs. Not sure when it will hit, but if the 1250 APs come out before, I will have to re-think the b/g/n antenna setup

The client wanted to be able to view the LED's lights on the AP. :) Otherwise the AP's would be above the ceiling tiles.

dennischolmes
Level 7
Level 7

You could try Simple Surroundings. They make enclosures as well as mounts. 423-726-2351

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: