cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Fabric Manager 3.1(2b)

banuela2
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded to Fabric Manager 3.1(2b) from 2.0(2b). When I try to connect to Fabric Manager (either the app or the Web) it does not let me authenticate. I tried my CLI account and it does not work. I am still running an old version of FM off a server but need to get this fixed.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tblancha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

FM changed and so without a screenshot, I would suspect you are getting hung up at the new screen. So, you will select localhost, admin as the user and then password is the password. This will bring up another screen where you can proceed discover the IP address of the seed switch. Or if it's already there, select the radio button on the left and select the button for open.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

tblancha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

FM changed and so without a screenshot, I would suspect you are getting hung up at the new screen. So, you will select localhost, admin as the user and then password is the password. This will bring up another screen where you can proceed discover the IP address of the seed switch. Or if it's already there, select the radio button on the left and select the button for open.