cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM6 - Secondary server not an ?Available Cisco Unified Comm server"

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I?m setting up a new cluster of servers running Cisco Unified Communications 6.0.1.1000-37. I setup a primary node without any problems. I followed the installation guide and setup the secondary server under ?System-Servers? before I actually installed Unified Communications on my secondary server. The install went great, but once it?s up, I don?t see my secondary server listed in the ?Available Cisco Unified Communications Managers? box under System-Cisco Unified CM Group. I see the same thing when I try and setup a CM group from my secondary server. Only the primary is listed. When I configure a test phone, the data is replicated to the secondary just fine. When I go to ?Cisco Unified Operating System Administration? and look under Show-Cluster, it displays both servers and the ?Type of Node? is correct. Any ideas how I can make my secondary server an ?Available Cisco Unified Communications Manager??

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

kevinparker
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever end up finding the resolution to this? I am having the exact same issue.

Thanks

Kevin,

Shouldn't you be able to figure this out on your own?

Jude

What's up Jude. Hope things are good.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: